Any hooked warbird mods…?

rkk01

So, hopefully the Corsair will be along shortly*

In the meantime I’ve been practicing carrier approaches in the Spitfire

Can anyone point me in the direction of a carrier capable warbird mod??
 Arrestor hook would be the main thing I’m looking for 

* not intended to relate to any particular timescale 😉

If you have the P-51D, there is the excellent Mod of WWII Cuesta Brothers, see at the end of the topic, I proposed a modification so that the hook could be lowered.

But not having the P-51D, it is an adaptation on the TF-51D, but I think the modification should work.

Although the hook lowers, I didn't have the time to test if the hook is really efficient when landing on carrier.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tanuki44 said:

If you have the P-51D, there is the excellent Mod of WWII Cuesta Brothers, see at the end of the topic, I proposed a modification so that the hook could be lowered.

But not having the P-51D, it is an adaptation on the TF-51D, but I think the modification should work.

Although the hook lowers, I didn't have the time to test if the hook is really efficient when landing on carrier.

We repeat again the hook is functional in IA, but will not work in player because the P-51D as well as the TF-51 do not have this function, that's why we do not have

activated this animation. hanks for the interest good flight

On le redis a nouveau le crochet est fonctionnel en IA, mais ne marchera pas en joueur car le P-51D ainsi que le TF-51 n'ont pas cette fonction, c'est pour cela que nous n'avons pas

activé cette animation.  merci de l'intérêt bon vol

Edited by Patrick56
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion