Can you change key assignments in game

V1Rotate

Is there any way to adjust key assignments whilst flying in game? It's a little annoying to have to exit - reload everytime you wish to change something. And theres a lot to change!

Edited by V1Rotate

i7 930@ 3.8GHz, Corsair H50-1, Asus P6X58D-E, 6gb Patriot Ram, ATI 5850 1 Gb, Antec 300, F3 1GB HDD, Corsair 24" Dell 2408WFP.

Saitek X52 Pro+Rudder, TrackIR4

Is there any way to adjust key assignments whilst flying in game? It's a little annoying to have to exit - reload everytime you wish to change something. And theres a lot to change!

That's not good idea. If you have x52 stick use SST programing software. Play games not in full screen mode, select some lower resolution and edit your profile while playing (using alt+tab) and chose it in tray icon to activate it after editing. It will have influence in game immediately. ;)

LockOn SVK Squad bomber.

"Flight sim is not about to know everything about aircraft, but to know which button must be pressed in crucial time." - dead virtual pilot

Sweet, I just figured that out actually. However, I'm having trouble with the axis. Specifically the rudder/yaw.

I'm using the twist grip and not sure if I should remove all the axis from the in game x52 controller settings and then configure them in SST, or leave them as they are, but without assigning any keys/axis in SST for that channel??

i7 930@ 3.8GHz, Corsair H50-1, Asus P6X58D-E, 6gb Patriot Ram, ATI 5850 1 Gb, Antec 300, F3 1GB HDD, Corsair 24" Dell 2408WFP.

Saitek X52 Pro+Rudder, TrackIR4