Create Fast Mission doesn't work..?

Snacko

When I try to Create Fast Mission on the Marianas or Channel map I click FLY and it scrolls up to 8% and the scrollbar disappears.  And that's it.  No mission loads.  I cann fly Instant Action missions on these maps though.

Also, when I clicked ADVANCED MODE on the Channel map there were no airfields to pick from.

I had updated to the latest version today.  I don't have andy mods installed.  Did a full Repair (Long method), and deleted extra files that it found.  

dcs.log

Edited by Snacko

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm

Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC 10gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 3x Acer 28" │ 1x 28" Touchscreen
- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Marianas map doesn't work with fast mission generator, it's a known issue. Same applied to Channel when it was released - I don't own it, but based on what you say looks like it still doesn't work either.

You'll have to use full mission editor to make yourself a couple fast mission templates to switch planes etc.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.