Time on Station - How to Set?

MrYeti

Hi,

Looked on forum anc can't find anything so hope im not replicating anything.

I've been flying some missions on Red Flag campaign and want to input Time on Target. I have the AV8 and am able to do this to tell you TOT and what speed you need to fly to get to target point at a pre-defined time.

There is the option in the Steerpoint page of the DED to add a TOS (Time on Station), and there is a Delta TOS on the Time page but neither seem to take an entered time.

Does this work, has it been implemented and how do you use it?

Cheers

Yeti

On 11/11/2021 at 6:18 AM, MrYeti said:

Hi,

I've been flying some missions on Red Flag campaign and want to input Time on Target. I have the AV8 and am able to do this to tell you TOT and what speed you need to fly to get to target point at a pre-defined time.

There is the option in the Steerpoint page of the DED to add a TOS (Time on Station), and there is a Delta TOS on the Time page but neither seem to take an entered time.

Cheers

Yeti

ED hasn't built it yet, but IRL you do it through the UFC CRUS page.

• Like 1

Toss this into the category of all the much needed DED Work and functionality we are lacking.  Lots of work to be done on that powerful UFC / DED assistant.

Hopefully sooner rather than later and not backburned for another module release.   Sprinkle in there CRUS, TOT/TTT, Offsets for pop attacks etc.

• Like 4

On 11/11/2021 at 12:18 PM, MrYeti said:

Hi,

Cheers

Yeti

Hi!

TOS is Time Over Steerpoint.

Regards.