Dodge 1 never ends its pass over Kobuleti - Mission 7

Hi,

After landing at X Field, then take off, then smoke on Kobuleti, Dodge 1 (A-10) arrived and begins its passes.

But it never ends.

I'm told to stay in the vicinity, what I did, but how long does it last ? I wait 20 minutes!!!

So I skeeped the mission.

Cheers,

DG

@dggoofy
Sounds like Dodge 1 is refusing to work. 
Some AI problems are known and hopefully gone with the upcoming open beta update.
I'll look into it and implement a timed solution.  :gun_smilie:
But it will probably be December, because for Wednesday it is unfortunately too late. 

Always happy landings ;)

Yep,

Thanks. I retry the mission. Same bug. But this time I take the Huey to kill all ground enemies. I returned to reload ammo 3 times and fortunetly I could blow up those morters and the mission goes on. I could end it "normaly"...

Cheers

BTW : GREAT GREAT campaign. Will write a small review at the end.

@dggoofy

:idea: Congratulations !   :clap:

This deserves the 1st place when it comes to making the right decisions.

Have not even thought that I have in the meantime almost everywhere where it makes sense the possibility to arm and refuel built.

In any case, a strategic masterstroke, especially since the parts are not completely defenseless. :smartass::pilotfly:

Always happy landings ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

For my part I just spectate Dogde 1 doing a lot of pass from each cardinal point, without firing any ammunition (seems to me). But at the end, mortar explosed and mission continues...

I wonder if you put some triggers or if Dogde1 did the job ?

Anyway, it was fun to hover on the airfield and see this A10C running in and out (even if it could be better to see him BRRRRRRRRR all the bad guys !)

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

@lefuneste01

Hello.

The AI of Doge One has a problem at the moment that needs to be solved by ED. Only uses the weapons on the first pass.
We have therefore built in a timed solution that does the job on its own. :gun_smilie:

Once the AI is fixed Doge One should be able to complete the task within the time frame with 4 to 5 passes, so our override will not be active.

You are also welcome to arm yourself at the helipad and try to complete the task yourself. 
ATTENTION: The invulnerability, which can be set via the radio menu, is only valid until the start from the helipad and only protects you from grenade fire on the ground and is then taken back in flight. 

Always happy landings ;)