MGRS Coordinates not saving

FoxOne007
Go to solution Solved by Tholozor,

The conversions work both ways so if 21-25 already has L/L near your desired point should have some of the MGRS already ready. Tholozor nailed it, 40RDM6390043600 isn't a valid (or at least preferred primary reference). 40Q... is. It won't work with or without CNVRT highlighted.

But it's an interesting point. If i highlight or don't highlight CNVRT before ENTR I can't see any difference. Is there a difference?

Not sure will help or not, but when I enter the MGRS coords, I always type in the trailing zeros.  It works every time and haven't seen any problems getting it to convert.

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2022 at 2:54 AM, Tholozor said:

Okay, figured it out. It's a GZD border conflict. The DM grid square is cut in half by 40R and 40Q, and 63900/43600 lies in 40Q.

https://mappingsupport.com/p2/gissurfer.php?center=40QDM63904360&zoom=9&basemap=Open_Street_Map

It was exactly that! the coordinates I used so happened to have strattled the border between the two grid zones