Any one care to speculate on performance hit?

Digitalvole

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 1:51 AM, BIGNEWY said:

Multicore and vulkan will come once it is ready, even without it I am having no issues with frame rates in the AH-64D, yes I have a strong system, but I do not see it being a problem for anyone who is seeing good frames now in the hornet, viper or Mi-24P for example. 

The problem is if you guys test your game on high end VR like vive pro 2, with a high end system you will notice something isn't all right you shouldn't get 40 FPS with 3090 and a 5950X in 4k res problem is related to game engine when you lowering your settings every setting on lowest you should gain fps not just capped around 55 !!! 
definitely something isnt right on VR side of simulation and these days peoples gonna upgrade and change from 2D to 3D you guys should care about it you can go check in MSFS you can get around 60 FPS everything on ultra on VR but on this silly engine you cant get above 55 ! 

AMD R9 5950X | 32GB DDR4-4000 | Radeon 6900XT | Thrustmaster warthog + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 |МиГ-21 | F/A-18C |  F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 | JF-17| AJS-37

• ED Team
Just now, shayan said:

The problem is if you guys test your game on high end VR like vive pro 2, with a high end system you will notice something isn't all right you shouldn't get 40 FPS with 3090 and a 5950X in 4k res problem is related to game engine when you lowering your settings every setting on lowest you should gain fps not just capped around 55 !!! 
definitely something isnt right on VR side of simulation and these days peoples gonna upgrade and change from 2D to 3D you guys should care about it you can go check in MSFS you can get around 60 FPS everything on ultra on VR but on this silly engine you cant get above 55 ! 

Hi, we have a mix of machines in our offices, and we test with all settings. FPS is important and it is something we check constantly. 
Multicore should help and when we are ready for a public release we will share more about performance results. 
Please review our forum rules as we do not compare to other simulators

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

1 minute ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, we have a mix of machines in our offices, and we test with all settings. FPS is important and it is something we check constantly. 
Multicore should help and when we are ready for a public release we will share more about performance results. 
Please review our forum rules as we do not compare to other simulators

thank you

Thanks for your respond,

any hope for this year or just something you guys not consider for now.

AMD R9 5950X | 32GB DDR4-4000 | Radeon 6900XT | Thrustmaster warthog + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 |МиГ-21 | F/A-18C |  F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 | JF-17| AJS-37