[SP/Coop PVE] Foothold - Persistent Dynamic Sandbox

9 hours ago, Donnie98 said:

Hey! Amazing mission.

Just a quick question, Is it possible to change the supply threshold to lower amount so that capture squads can be picked up from a point even if it has like 1k supplies?

And thank you for making this, its a lot of fun 

I assume you mean my other mission as theres no capture squads or supply points in Foothold.

Search for "obj.spendTreshold = 5000" and edit that number

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for your continued support.  Quick question about slot blocking. I believe that Slot Blocking seems to work even when I load up FOOTHOLD in SINGLE PLAYER.  Where does this magic happen?  Trying to figure out how to get it to work outside of MP.

Thanks!!

2 hours ago, Recluse said:

Thanks for your continued support.  Quick question about slot blocking. I believe that Slot Blocking seems to work even when I load up FOOTHOLD in SINGLE PLAYER.  Where does this magic happen?  Trying to figure out how to get it to work outside of MP.

Thanks!!

It just deletes the unit of the plater in SP, this has no effect in MP so theres code to also kick the player from the slot (which in turn has no effect on SP). 

Search for getuserflag in the code. It should be the only place it's used. 

19 minutes ago, Dzsekeb said:

It just deletes the unit of the plater in SP, this has no effect in MP so theres code to also kick the player from the slot (which in turn has no effect on SP). 

Search for getuserflag in the code. It should be the only place it's used. 

Thanks! I did see that section when doing a COMPARE between the versions of ZoneCommander.

So, in SP, if it deletes the client unit and the base is subsequently captured, does it put them back when the right coalition owns the base?

Sorry for  the dumb lua challenged questions 🙂

36 minutes ago, Recluse said:

Thanks! I did see that section when doing a COMPARE between the versions of ZoneCommander.

So, in SP, if it deletes the client unit and the base is subsequently captured, does it put them back when the right coalition owns the base?

Sorry for  the dumb lua challenged questions 🙂

No, the client unit only exist when a player spawns in. If they spawn at the wrong zone they get deleted. If they're allowed to spawn there they don't get deleted. 

3 minutes ago, Dzsekeb said:

No, the client unit only exist when a player spawns in. If they spawn at the wrong zone they get deleted. If they're allowed to spawn there they don't get deleted. 

THANKS!!

• 3 weeks later...