Mav and TGP cross hairs are not aligned in auto mode

Hotdognz

Hi Im having trouble trying to hand off targets to the Mav D from the TGP, when the Mav is slaved to the TGP and it can be moved but it seems to be off by quite a few meters top the LH side compared to where Im the TGP is being moved, hence when I lock a target with the TGP the mav reticule is no where near the target for the hand off, I have watched a number of Youtube videos on it and cant see what I have wrong, anyone have an ideas what im doing wrong. F16 is set to hot start.

Cheers

You need to align the Mavericks if you do a cold start (and presumably a hot start) on the ground - they should be aligned if you start in the air.

To do this pick a target with your TGP then slew the Mavericks onto the Target, lock and press the BSGT button on the MFD - repeat for the second station. After that the Mavericks are aligned with the TGP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p_DObCNDI4

Edited by Blackeye
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blackeye said:

You need to align the Mavericks if you do a cold start (and presumably a hot start) on the ground - they should be aligned if you start in the air.

To do this pick a target with your TGP then slew the Mavericks onto the Target, lock and press the BORE button on the MFD - repeat for the second station. After that the Mavericks are aligned with the TGP.

Thanks, ill give it ago tommorow