Can’t assign Gladiator NXT Premium Axis mini-stick to camera view

TRNow

Mouse axis can be assigned there, but not HOTAS axis stick, which makes no sense to me as that is basically the same in terms of input, but the game simply blocks this option.

I’m aware that there is another pov option that uses discrete inputs, but that works extremely bad comparing to the axis camera control.

is there any way to make it works without virtual mouse/tracIR input?

A35CA233-354B-451E-B58E-84DA5E862E72.png

58C949D7-663C-4C73-B436-6CAEC616A145.png

• 6 months later...

Hello @TRNow

I was wondering if you have figured out a way to make this work.

I recently got a NXT premium as well and while I use TrackHat (alternative to Trackir), my 10 yr old son doesn't care much for head tracking... yet.

To set up the ministick to control view in DCS, you will need to set the ministick mode to TempoB, and set the ministick axis to relative as opposed to absolute.

Here is the video I followed, at 3.50 to approx. 5.25 it explains TempoB and how to set ministick axis to relative. In DCS you bind these axis to absolute camera view vertical, and absolute camera view horizontal.  If you require further assistance, let me know.

"The problem with internet quotes is it is very hard to determine their authenticity." --Abraham Lincoln

DCS: FC3, FA-18C Hornet, Supercarrier, P-51D Mustang, F-5E Tiger II, A-10C II Tank Killer, Persian Gulf, The Channel, Normandy 2.0, WWII Assets Pack.