A-10C II Tank Killer upgrade not available

guriak

Hello,

I have the original A-10C module on my list of licenses and installed (stand-alone DCS, not steam), however I am unable to find the upgrade anywhere on this site or in the game. Adding the full A-10C II Tank Killer module and going to checkout still shows the full price (minus 30% sale discount). How can I obtain the $20 upgrade? 

Thank you,

Guriak

7 minutes ago, guriak said:

Hello,

I have the original A-10C module on my list of licenses and installed (stand-alone DCS, not steam), however I am unable to find the upgrade anywhere on this site or in the game. Adding the full A-10C II Tank Killer module and going to checkout still shows the full price (minus 30% sale discount). How can I obtain the $20 upgrade? 

Thank you,

Guriak

Did you log in with your DCS account at the e-shop website?  If you don't, it won't know you have the original A-10C and won't give you the option

• 3 months later...

@guriak, how did you resolve the issue? I also cannot see the upgrade price and I find conflicting information online - https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/news/2020-10-02/ says that after 10/20 the " the upgrade will cost $19.99". Several threads on Reddit seem to indicate that the upgrade option is gone for good. 

Edit: turns out I’m an idiot. Even though I transferred the original A10 purchased on Steam back in the days to DCS standalone, I still had to buy the upgrade on Steam too. Slightly confusing, but now I have a helmet mounted display and all is well…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1