PRINCIPE DE ASTURIAS CARRIER VERSION 2.7.7 BY Cuesta brothers

We have been asked several times to redo work and make changes that's what it is.

The Rafale takes off impeccably from the ASTURIAS springboard, that's good, I know that there are take-off tests on a springboard

currently on the French side in view of future export.

I think our Spanish friends will appreciate this mod.

DOWNLOAD https://www.mediafire.com/file/3rjt67y7z2civjl/Príncipe+de+Asturias+Carrier+V1.3.7z/file

On nous a demandez plusieurs fois de refaire fonctionner et de faire des modifications voilà qui fait.

Le Rafale décolle impeccablement du tremplin de l'ASTURIAS cela tombe bien je sais qu'il y a des essais de décollage sur tremplin

actuellement du côté Français en vu d'exportation futur.

Je pense que nos amis Espagnol vont apprécier ce mod.

Screen_220108_161448.jpg

Screen_220108_161912.jpg

Screen_220108_161926.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Hello Eric et Patrick,

Je ne parviens pas à faire fonctionner le mod. Je le positionne dans l'editeur de mission, je peux visualiser le navire en 3D dans l'éditeur mais  plantage au lancement de la mission  (message : DCS a cessé de fonctionner). J'ai enlevé tous les mods (tech et aircraft ) de Saved Game  : le résultat est le même.. Il y a une astuce ?

Exellente initaitive par ailleurs !

I can't get the mod to work. I put it in the mission editor, i can see the ship in 3D in the editor but it crashes when launching the mission  (message : DCS stopped working). I removed all the mods (tech and aircraft) from Saved Game : the result is the same. Is there a trick ?

Excellent initiative by the way!

Edited by Marroux

Sorry but the Parking spots when using the AV-8 Put place you right over the water.   Many other attempts to start on the Carrier cause an instant DCS Error and game crash.  What gives ? IS it a parking position issue or issue when using waypoints with aircraft starting on the deck ? 

Yes indeed there are many problems that we are solving crash positioning error we are solving

we will update all of this. a little patience. thank you

Oui effectivement il y a de nombreux problèmes que l'on est en train de résoudre crash erreur de positionnement on est en train de régler

tout cela on fera une mis a jour. un peu de patience .merci

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

• 2 weeks later...

YES we have reviewed everything so that the PRINCIPLE OF ASTURIAS works with HARRIERS and Helicopters at the start and at the parking spot.

and more.......textures flag light 3D model improved especially the bow and refocusing of the boat and new wave which is magnificent.

OUI  on a tout revue pour que le PRINCIPE DE ASTURIAS fonctionne avec les HARRIERS et Hélicoptères  au départ et au parking spot.

et plus encore.......textures drapeau lumière modéle 3D amélioré surtout la proue et recentrage du bateau et nouvelle vague qui est magnifique.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion