TANKER TACAN ISSUE DCS BUG 13JAN22

As of today and the last few updates there  is a general DCS Tacan bug when trying to locate a airborne Tanker.

For the moment when setting up your Tacan for the Tanker do not set AA

Hopefully should work then.

Hope this helps

Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 4:35 PM, Razor18 said:

It doesnt. TCN still only shows bearing, but no distance.

I have been developing new missions for next campaign and as long as you do not select AA the tacan has been working correctly. Which Campaign/ mission are you having a problem with. 
This is a known DCS bug.

EDIT: Looks like there may be a problem with some older missions. I am getting to the bottom of it with ED. It may be I have to reset the Tacan, if so will be in next update. I will confirm this here when I have it sorted.

EDIT 2: Have found a way around the problem and have updated all missions in all campaigns. I will submit files to be issued in next main update.

Badger633

Edited by Badger633

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.