Thank you for this masterpiece!

Thank you for this masterpiece! I finished the campaign today and was still watching the soaring C-130 for minutes, thinking about the fireworks back, the thoughtful moments and the incredible immersion - Excellent work.

I played the entire campaign in VR. I had no bugs or inconsistencies of any kind. The only thing that is a bit awkward in VR is the sometimes-necessary F10 map invocation.

Many thanks for this campaign, Reflected. I hope that the good old Huey will be ennobled by more such grandiose works.

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Lino_Germany

8 hours ago, Lino_Germany said:

Thank you for this masterpiece! I finished the campaign today and was still watching the soaring C-130 for minutes, thinking about the fireworks back, the thoughtful moments and the incredible immersion - Excellent work.

I played the entire campaign in VR. I had no bugs or inconsistencies of any kind. The only thing that is a bit awkward in VR is the sometimes-necessary F10 map invocation.

Many thanks for this campaign, Reflected. I hope that the good old Huey will be ennobled by more such grandiose works.

Thanks a lot, I'm happy you had fun playing it. As for the map, you can always hit 'pause'  before opening it. That's what I always do.