Controls Issue, Any help appreciated in advance

Why are you loading a profile? The A-10C and A-10C II come with default profiles for the TM WH HOTAS. You can just fly it.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/8/2022 at 2:26 AM, LeCuvier said:

Why are you loading a profile? The A-10C and A-10C II come with default profiles for the TM WH HOTAS. You can just fly it.

Because when i went into the a10c The Hotas Controls were not there. In the A10C II i didnt even have to set my hotas it was there and works great, but tried to fly in the A10C and the controls would not work.

I'm not clear on if you're saying it won't load the 2 profile for the 1 version or if you have a 1 version, but either way...

You can wipe the current, and let DCS give you a fresh file to start over with. Maybe it will load correctly. 

Move/Copy

Windows>Users>(your_name)>Saved Games>DCS_(your_version)>Config>Input>A-10C 

Correct. The default profiles for the original A-10C have always worked in the same way as the ones for the A-10C II now. I would just delete the stuff for the "old" A-10C under Saved Games.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

14 hours ago, LeCuvier said:

Correct. The default profiles for the original A-10C have always worked in the same way as the ones for the A-10C II now. I would just delete the stuff for the "old" A-10C under Saved Games.

will do thanks guys. I just purchased a new PC, I am downloading all my stuff now. Hopefully i wont have any issues with the fresh download.

Thank you guys for taking the time to help. I am new to the community. Have been iracing since 2008 and have had this sim for a long time only flying it every now and then. I have put all my Sim racing rig to the side and am converting to a flight sim. Learning all this as I go. I bought a TM WH controller and throttle along with rudder pedals and converted my button boxes to cockpit controls. The A10 is a lot to learn. Bought the Apache and more than likely fly those two aircraft. Thanks again for being patient with me.