Where can I?

Hello guy's!

Got this game in 2010 played about 1 1/2 years and left for several reasons. I am just coming back to it. I am and feel like a real noob 😜. Just installed the Open Beta 2.7 did not played it yet, maybe tomorrow. But here is my question? I remember that I did bought in 2010 several modules, terrains and some other stuff like planes and chopper, don't seem to be able to find them at all, any ideas where I can find them please, and how do I install them if I finally able to get them with your help 😝

Thank you 

KnightRaider

Processor: Intel i7 4790S 3.20GHz OC at 4.04GHz

Monitor: BenQ XR3501 35inches

Graphic Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 - Twin Frozr V - OC Edition - 4G GDDR5

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA

Memory: Kingston 32G DDR3 2400Mhz Hyper X Beast

HDD: WD 2x500G, WD Velociraptor 300G, SSD Kingston 150G

Joystick: Trusmaster Warthog Hotas,

TrackIR5 Pro

when you open the game  at the top left corner will be a button that looks like a checker board.  and there should be a red icon in the bottom left.    Called the modual manager. that will have all the airplanes that you have bought so you can install them into dcs

Well thank you so much I really do appreciate your help, downloading them as I reply to you. Wow eight years later I'm back, tried Star Citizen, still Alpha after ten years into the making but nothing compare to DCS, wow what a game, oops sorry what a sim 😜

KnightRaider

Processor: Intel i7 4790S 3.20GHz OC at 4.04GHz

Monitor: BenQ XR3501 35inches

Graphic Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 - Twin Frozr V - OC Edition - 4G GDDR5

Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VII FORMULA

Memory: Kingston 32G DDR3 2400Mhz Hyper X Beast

HDD: WD 2x500G, WD Velociraptor 300G, SSD Kingston 150G

Joystick: Trusmaster Warthog Hotas,

TrackIR5 Pro

On 3/5/2022 at 6:49 AM, KnightRaider said:

I remember that I did bought in 2010 several modules, terrains and some other stuff like planes and chopper[..]

You're wrong. Back in 2010 there was only Caucasus and separate Ka-50 and A-10C modules.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria