Blue and Red sides on same airbase

Tractorou24

Hi everyone,

I need to have blue and red aircrafts on the same airbase (Nellis) for a Red Flag campaign in my squadron, but can't find anything...

Last year, we were using FARP_T from the FRENCHPACK and invisible farps with red vehicules for rearm, ground power and ground air supply... But its broken now !

If you have an idea, even through if it breaks the IC, if it's a mod (or even a core mod), it's not a problem !

Thanks for your help and support

Tracto

PC: I9-13900KF / RTX 4090 / 64GB DDR5 6200Mhz / 4To NVME SSD / 1500W PSU

PERIPHERALS: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Using G27 wheel pedals as rudder

1 hour ago, Tractorou24 said:

Hi everyone,

I need to have blue and red aircrafts on the same airbase (Nellis) for a Red Flag campaign in my squadron, but can't find anything...

Last year, we were using FARP_T from the FRENCHPACK and invisible farps with red vehicules for rearm, ground power and ground air supply... But its broken now !

If you have an idea, even through if it breaks the IC, if it's a mod (or even a core mod), it's not a problem !

Thanks for your help and support

Tracto

You can set them to "Start on Ground" and just put them on the airfield, but only one side will be able to actually "use" the airfield (ATC, ground crew, etc).

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Thanks ! 

Unfortunately, I need the ground crew for rearm and for the Tomcat (ground power and air supply)...

But I don't care about the ATC !

PC: I9-13900KF / RTX 4090 / 64GB DDR5 6200Mhz / 4To NVME SSD / 1500W PSU

PERIPHERALS: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Using G27 wheel pedals as rudder

• 4 months later...