BS Joystick mapping and X45

First, kudus to the development team for incorporating such flexible and adjustable ingame joystick controls......

Now, does anyone happen to have a list (or know where I could get one) that matches up the buttons and axis listed in the ingame selections, to what they actually are on the x45?

I could have sworn that it used to list them in the SST software, but it doesnt know, but it could be because I'm using Vista 64.

Just for clarification, I'm talking about the game which says button_5 or joy rslider2.....which corresponds to what on the X45? The mains ones are easy enough, its all the extras that are killing me...

Right now I'm picking one, starting a game, testing it, realizing its the wrong one, exiting game, and picking another one, etc, etc...

Any help appreciated.

It's kind of hit and miss. The button numbers can be found in your control panel/game controllers...just select the X45 then pick properties. I'm pretty sure that there are some differences though between what the control panel shows and what the game shows.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit