Ai infantry

scampaboy

Hi 

Was the more realistic infantry ever implemented? If it was how do I make them run around and take cover in mission editor, would it still be the disperse command? 
And also the insurgent “isis” vehicles and technicals we saw in the videos 

Edited by scampaboy

Both AI and technicals are work in progress.
BTW In my opinion it's pretty bad marketing to promote Apache with technicals. Event lunch trailer has them. Yet not released. That was not honest move.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Sewo said:

Both AI and technicals are work in progress.
BTW In my opinion it's pretty bad marketing to promote Apache with technicals. Event lunch trailer has them. Yet not released. That was not honest move.

Yeah, I assumed the technical was in the patch. But couldn't find it in the editor.  So had to reread the pach notes twice to be absolutely sure it wasn't in there.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

I wasn’t really complaining it was more a question of if they were there was there something that I needed to do in mission editor. 
I’m getting good enough results (or bad for the ISIS guys) I even had one poor unfortunate souls hightailing it down the road trying to get away but that was just with the disperse under fire command. It would be great if they could dive for cover though.