Autopilot ATT and ALT hold not working?

Sprool
Go to solution Solved by Sprool,

The update did not change anything for me.

If ALT and ATT dont work, STRG and HDG cant work either. The first ones need to be engaged for the latter ones to work. If just ATT (Pitch) seems not to work correctly, try to press the paddle switch on the HOTAS, bring the flight path marker to the desired pitch (maybe 5 degrees) and let go of the paddle switch. If that does not work, try to set a deadzone to eliminate unwanted control input from the stick. Although I never had it interfere in the F16 it is an issue in the F18. So why not try it in the F16 too.

Edited by darkman222

3 hours ago, darkman222 said:

The update did not change anything for me.

If ALT and ATT dont work, STRG and HDG cant work either. The first ones need to be engaged for the latter ones to work. If just ATT (Pitch) seems not to work correctly, try to press the paddle switch on the HOTAS, bring the flight path marker to the desired pitch (maybe 5 degrees) and let go of the paddle switch. If that does not work, try to set a deadzone to eliminate unwanted control input from the stick. Although I never had it interfere in the F16 it is an issue in the F18. So why not try it in the F16 too.

just had a thought - maybe axis assignment conflicts - recently upgraded to new joystick and not yet wiped the old assignments off the controls. Will test and revert - thanks!