Mission 1 available through the user files

Thanks for making the 1st mission free to try.  I was about to download it and see if I liked it when I decided that since you had obviously spent a lot of time developing it I would just buy it to support/encourage you (and other developers) to continue making campaigns.  Looking forward to trying it out shortly.

6 hours ago, rob10 said:

Thanks for making the 1st mission free to try.  I was about to download it and see if I liked it when I decided that since you had obviously spent a lot of time developing it I would just buy it to support/encourage you (and other developers) to continue making campaigns.  Looking forward to trying it out shortly.

Thanks!  Hope you enjoy!

2 hours ago, dresoccer4 said:

quick q: starting mission 1, however I don't see an F10 comm option? feel like I'm missing something basic here

image.png

If you are right at the start of the mission just turn on the battery and it should appear.  After that if you are not seeing the option press UFC ENTER once the radio is set correctly.  Also make sure you don't have easy comms set in your game options.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChillNG said:

If you are right at the start of the mission just turn on the battery and it should appear.  After that if you are not seeing the option press UFC ENTER once the radio is set correctly.  Also make sure you don't have easy comms set in your game options.

i opened up a new thread on the correct forum

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2022 at 10:49 AM, ChillNG said:

For now, while it's broken (see other thread I've opened), I'll repost when ED has rectified the problems.

I don't know if it's remotely helpful, but I was trying the "free Ep. 1" mission after the most recent patch, and never managed to find Poodle, except (maybe) ONCE.  And assuming the plane I started following was in fact him, I had to blow a lot of fuel on burners to get caught up as he was WAY ahead of me.

And then, it's not that he wouldn't, couldn't, or didn't fly the waypoints correctly, he just poof, disappeared.  According to both AWACS and my own radar as I had him buddy spiked at the time.

Anyway, thought that might at least give you some feedback for troubleshooting purposes...  

52 minutes ago, KevyKevTPA said:

I don't know if it's remotely helpful, but I was trying the "free Ep. 1" mission after the most recent patch, and never managed to find Poodle, except (maybe) ONCE.  And assuming the plane I started following was in fact him, I had to blow a lot of fuel on burners to get caught up as he was WAY ahead of me.

And then, it's not that he wouldn't, couldn't, or didn't fly the waypoints correctly, he just poof, disappeared.  According to both AWACS and my own radar as I had him buddy spiked at the time.

Anyway, thought that might at least give you some feedback for troubleshooting purposes...  

Cheers, if he disappeared it's very likely he spiraled his way from the waypoint bug into the AoA bug an stalled and crashed.  Oh the things we put up with 😅.  But on a serious note, thanks for the report, ED have been great at identifying the fix and as a collective group of campaign devs I think this last few days has shown us how quick we can fix issues if we can isolate and report them better.

1 hour ago, ChillNG said:

Cheers, if he disappeared it's very likely he spiraled his way from the waypoint bug into the AoA bug an stalled and crashed.

That's some flight lead right there lol...  Even I don't stall it unless I'm trying to land!