Has the feature been implemented to adjust wingmen in multiplayer? By selecting list, then enter for the datalink, do we have the ability of editing in game who our wingmen are? I can't seem to figure out how this works. Any good tutorials on this? But if it hasn't been implemented, are there any plans to do so?

There's a new thing to configure on page 2 of the datalink. Using the 5 key (after dobbering down a few times) you can add a "T" next to the numbers of your flight members. No idea what this is for, but i don't remember seeing it before. Hopefully it means they are working on datakink. Anyone know what that T is?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Dances, PhD

Jet Hobo

https://v65th.wordpress.com/

It's any key 1-9. The M3 MLU doc has the same page but it's missing the T feature so I'm guessing it's newer. My guess is either "T" targeting data from or transmitting something to that STN. The other guess is Team Leader. I notice when you change your ownship STL (#1, #2, #3, etc.) the T auto-follows erasing the T on the old ownship and appearing on the new ownship without changing any others.

I don't know what multiple team leaders would mean. Maybe if 1 and 5 had a "T" then it assumes 2-3 are members of 1's team and 6-8 are members of 5's.

• Like 2