What happened to US vehicles

Chillspider

I thought there were supposed to be US vehicles in this . I saw amraam vid taking out humvees and other us vehicles . Sorry if i missed a previous post or something but i couldnt find anything on it. All i see are Russian and Insurgents.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow now thats wierd before when i placed a tank down i only had russia and insurgents as my options and so did my friend his did the same thing now all of a sudden i have a million countries to choose from.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

heres another question i put down a russian carrier as russia and i was russian as well when i went to land on it , it shot me down.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

heres another question i put down a russian carrier as russia and i was russian as well when i went to land on it , it shot me down.
Have you turned the IFF system ON? otherwise they thought you was a foe.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

I figured out the problem with seeing all of the other countries i didnt realize at first but what i was doing was editing a training mission to add more slots to fly the shooting range in MP with a friend and you can only access what was already in the mission. So im glad i got that straight. And no i dont think i had IFF on i noticed the switch recently and now im using it and have landed on the carrier.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]