Reinstall Saving Options and Joystick Config

Hello,

I think I need to reinstall DCS from scratch.  But I have a lot of options and joystick configurations for various modules I do NOT want to setup from scratch.  What is the best way to save ALL joystick settings for all modules?  Is that possible or do I need to save them out one module at a time?  

Also possible to save Graphic settings, etc., without having to take a screenshot of my settings for each tab?  

Thanks

• ED Team

All user settings and controls are in the saved games dcs folder. 

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello,
I think I need to reinstall DCS from scratch.  But I have a lot of options and joystick configurations for various modules I do NOT want to setup from scratch.  What is the best way to save ALL joystick settings for all modules?  Is that possible or do I need to save them out one module at a time?  

Also possible to save Graphic settings, etc., without having to take a screenshot of my settings for each tab?  

Thanks
Have you tried a repair?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

No I haven't.  I've read others have reinstalled from scratch to resolve the same issue I'm facing, but I'll try that.  

Thanks!
Right. A re-install should never be necessary, as all your settings are in your saved games anyway. So if you have an issue with the core. A repair is always the best option. Try to rename the DCS saved games folder, to see if it solves your issue.
Then you can copy things back, one by one, until you find the culprit.
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk