antiradar weapons in lomac

I fly the su25 for sead a lot and I've noticed a couple of things. My antiradar missile will lock on to any radar based target. I thought this was weird because sometimes I can lock on to sams that aren't registering on the RWR. My understanding of the american anti-radar weapons was it would fly to a radar emitting target. If during flight the radar turned off it would best guess where to hit. If the target was not emitting, the launch would be a dummy.

So, in lomac sams must be emitting all the time (they can't turn their radar on and off) or the su25 anti-radar missile hardcoded to lock on to any sam site emitting or not. Another thing I noticed was the low % of hitting a moving sam or triple a (shikra). It seems to me that when you fire the weapon, it just calculates where it should be and flies there rather than following the emitting target.

Your Su-25 shouldn't be carrying an anti-radar missile to begin with. Slight error in the inclusion of this weapon.

Some things concerning things are fixed up in 1.1 I believe.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Your Su-25 shouldn't be carrying an anti-radar missile to begin with. Slight error in the inclusion of this weapon.

Some things concerning things are fixed up in 1.1 I believe.

The Kh25-MP isn't carried by the Su-25? The avionics seem very believable for such a weapon so I've always assumed that the real frog carries them as well - it certainly lengthens the fangs on this particular amphibian.