HARM pod / HAD display not showing contacts

Hotdawg

Hi Team,

First of all, thanks for all your hard work, I am a newer player and getting to know the Viper has been an absolute joy.

So here is what I am experiencing and a track file is included:

This week's goal was to learn the AN/ASQ-213 but after going through every tutorial I could find and switching up cold start/hot start/air start, single player/multiplayer I am fairly sure I have encountered a bug that I can't get past. I cannot get the HAD page to display contacts. They are showing up on the RWR as normal and also I know where some of these radar positions are being familiar with training maps (for example in this track file I know which sites are at STPT 7) but for the life of me I can't get the HAD page to display anything. It has never worked for me once though I know it works for others so unfortunately this may be system specific to me.

The weird thing is (for known sites) if I carefully slew the HAD cursor around where I think it might be, even though there is no symbology showing up, I can cursor over them to the point the position data is displayed in the header of the HAD and I can even lock these phantom targets and hand off for launch. But to be clear, the HAD is apparently completely devoid of targets.

This is for Caucasus, single and multiplayer (Hoggit - GAW server). Every time, all the time. VR and non-VR.

Hopefully the track file is helpful, I tried to keep it as short as possible.

System specs:

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz   4.00 GHz
RAM    32.0 GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Windows 10 Home

I'm crossing my fingers that I am just an idiot and missed something super simple. I'll take the embarrassment for some good SEAD action. 🙂

G-Track01.trk