Clickable cockpit?

GunnDawg

Alright that seemed to work. However I dont use TrackIR (yet) so I use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out, and works rather well for me. But when I have the clickable panel enabled I can no longer zoom in and out with the mouse wheel..? this doesnt make much sense to me.

I just checked the controls. When I put the controls filter to show "ALL" the controls in the game then scrolled down to see if I see anything in the MOUSE colum and "NOTHING" is assigned to anything on the mouse.

If I cant click things in the cockpit, and zoom using the mouse for both of them, the game becomes unplayable suddenly :(

Anyone else have a solution ?

yeah invest in track IR :D

Yeah, thats not an option being a college student who just got laid off.

I still see no logical reason why the mouse wheel zoom function suddenly doesnt work when you have the clickable panel enabled..... There has to be some way around this to get them to work

i have the same issue and only way round is to press esc twice to get it to work again, it's a pain, but least it works.

Asus P8P67-M Pro, i7 2600K@4.6Ghz, 4gb Vengence Ram, Gainward GTX 580 3gb Phantom, Win7 64 Ultimate, Warthog Control System.

Trackir 5 Pro, Saitek Combat Pedals.