Best campaign to do some practice

LordOrion

Ok, I did the homeworks and some training so now I'm able to handle this strange hybrid between a plane and a choppa without crashing (most of the times at least) and employ its weapons. Now, the next step in order to close the OCU is to play a SP campaing, but I whould like to start with something not too much complex: a sort of Red-Flag for Harriers, which allows to do some "real action" and practice without being stressfull or require too much experience.

Any suggestion?  Official "payd" dlc or free campaign (from here) might be ok, I just prefer to not use mods if possible.

Thank you!

Edited by LordOrion

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Try the one that comes with the module first. It's more of a training campaign. 

Ottoman Courrier? Is that finished or still missing some missions?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

23 minutes ago, LordOrion said:

Ottoman Courrier? Is that finished or still missing some missions?

The 4 (?) missions included with the module serve as a prologue to a larger campaign which Baltic Dragon is making. I have no doubt it'll be great.

https://www.baltic-dragon.net/harrier-oc-free

• Like 1

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR

3 minutes ago, LooseSeal said:

The 4 (?) missions included with the module serve as a prologue to a larger campaign which Baltic Dragon is making. I have no doubt it'll be great.

https://www.baltic-dragon.net/harrier-oc-free

Ah ok, so it is not incomplete but just a prologue to a larger campaing.

Thank you to both of you, I will try it.

Edited by LordOrion
  • Like 1

Black+Knights_Small.jpg