Rearm and Refuel from Groom Lake

Belphe

Hi,

Can Groom Lake be made a refuelling & rearming airfield? I am BLUE, Groom Lake is BLUE and Ammo & Liquids are set to Unlimited. However, when I use the rearm/refuel screen and press OK the ground crew does not respond with "Copy". I checked and Nellis has no extra structures such as Warehouses, Fuel Tanks or Ammo Depots either but is able to rearm me with no issues. I'm parked cold in one of the parking spots in an Apache.

Please, assist.

Edited by Belphe

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, toutenglisse said:

@Belphe I just tried and it is working (blue AH64d cold with low fuel and no weapon at Groom lake, asked rearm/refuel with "comm menu" "/").

Thanks for checking. I tried the same with some extra weather settings and it still didn't work for me. Please take a look at the clip - I hope you can bear with the resolution:

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A couple of things come to mind:

• In the video, you seem to not have powered the radios. IIRC, repairs can be ordered with no power to radios, but not necessarily fuel/arms
  • You did not show the window that shows groom lake's supplies. In my Nevada Map, Groom lake by default has no supplies. I know you did say that your supplies are good, but you didn't show 🙂  

Hope this helps,

-ch

image.png

Edited by cfrag

2 hours ago, cfrag said:

A couple of things come to mind:

• In the video, you seem to not have powered the radios. IIRC, repairs can be ordered with no power to radios, but not necessarily fuel/arms
  • You did not show the window that shows groom lake's supplies. In my Nevada Map, Groom lake by default has no supplies. I know you did say that your supplies are good, but you didn't show 🙂  

Hope this helps,

-ch

image.png

Hi,

Thanks but it still doesn't work. I have just run the same mission setup as seen in the video and enabled APU to power the radios prior requesting the rearm/refuel. I also checked if Groom Lake had Unlimited A/C, Liquids and Equipment. It did 😞

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

15 minutes ago, cfrag said:

I think I know what's happening. Move the Apache closer to the buildings. You appear to be too far from services

image.png

That did the trick! Thanks so much. Is there a way to see the range of the "ground crew services"?

Never say never, Baby!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]