Radio frequency Script.

Hyperion___

16 hours ago, Hyperion___ said:

Anyone knows how to make a fully functional radio on F18? Like activating triggers only on certain frequences. I Try to make work with only triggers but no success. i think I need a script.

Hi, you need cockpit triggers to do that (described from page 155 of DCS User Manual EN 2020.pdf), not script for what I know.

I attached a miz file example with Hornet on ramp. Tune 1 of the 2 radio comms to 121.000 to get flag activated/message. Tune both out of 121.000 to get flag deactivated/message.

To get parameter's name you need, you also need a debug console (DCS-bios mod). Example of similar thread with answers by @Rudel_chw :

test-Hornet-radio-tuned-trigger.miz

• Like 1

6 hours ago, toutenglisse said:

Hi, you need cockpit triggers to do that (described from page 155 of DCS User Manual EN 2020.pdf), not script for what I know.

I attached a miz file example with Hornet on ramp. Tune 1 of the 2 radio comms to 121.000 to get flag activated/message. Tune both out of 121.000 to get flag deactivated/message.

To get parameter's name you need, you also need a debug console (DCS-bios mod). Example of similar thread with answers by @Rudel_chw :

test-Hornet-radio-tuned-trigger.miz 9.04 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks, I didn't know about cockpit triggers, This helped a lot.