[Argo campaign] Two bugs in the first mission

harf4ng

Hi,

Unsure this is where to put bugs about DCS campaigns, if not please tell me where.

This evening I did the first mission of the argo campaign, and I noticed two things:

1. At a moment they told me to setup FM 47 and a few lines later they told me to setup ADF 47. Of course this is FM I have to setup so there is a typo.

2. And when I had to deploy the sonar they are supposed to drop orange smoke, but there is no smoke at all.

Thanks

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

https://forum.dcs.world/forum/511-uh-1h-argo-campaign/

ADF is not a typo - it's a radio mode which you set in your radio to use it for radio directed navigation. FM is modulation type - which you set your radio to beside the frequency.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

I know but in the Huey there is ADF for direction and FM also for directions. Just that in the same kind of text first it says to put FM to 47 then ADF to 47. No way we can put ADF to 47 there is no such value. This is FM 47 not ADF 47...

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/1/2022 at 11:29 PM, harf4ng said:

I know but in the Huey there is ADF for direction and FM also for directions. Just that in the same kind of text first it says to put FM to 47 then ADF to 47. No way we can put ADF to 47 there is no such value. This is FM 47 not ADF 47...

There are certain typos and errors in most campaigns, so you could be right. 
But I think the mission docs are correct, so make sure you read those before you fly.

Cheers!

• 4 months later...