Matra Magic not available for C-101CC

Adder76

I decided to play Normandy air to air mission for C-101CC after not playing that specific mission for a long time and I realized that Matra Magic missiles are not visible nor usable. So, I decided to try a mission made from scratch and these missiles don't look to be available at all, although you can select them in the mission editor. Sadly, I don't know if it's something related only to last open beta patch, the version I am currently playing, or it started happening some time ago... Anyone else is having the same problem?

4 hours ago, Adder76 said:

I decided to play Normandy air to air mission for C-101CC after not playing that specific mission for a long time and I realized that Matra Magic missiles are not visible nor usable. So, I decided to try a mission made from scratch and these missiles don't look to be available at all, although you can select them in the mission editor. Sadly, I don't know if it's something related only to last open beta patch, the version I am currently playing, or it started happening some time ago... Anyone else is having the same problem?

Yup, I have the same issue regardless of map.  Aim-9s are still available tho.