Modernize UH-1H to UH-1N Twin.

DmitriKozlowsky

17 hours ago, snocc_ said:

it would be very cool to have both the UH-1H and a UH-1N or other huey versions but at the moment i'd much rather see a UH-1H module overhaul before adding more variants into the mix

UH-1N has a diferent helo, with two engine and complete new fly model. That require a new module.

• Like 2

hace 3 horas, Silver_Dragon dijo:

UH-1N has a diferent helo, with two engine and complete new fly model. That require a new module.

that's fine with me, i'd still rather see our current module improved before more versions are added

• Like 2

el articulo 140 de la constitucion

• Like 1

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

• 2 weeks later...

yeah UH1H needs a cockpit and exterior model refresh. black shark has gone through multiple updates and the A10 had been  got a 2.0 update  in recent years.

Uh1N is different enough where it needs to be its own module.

As an aside what utility helos in general need is to have visibility/ animation of seated troops in the interior. Its not really immersive having troops load up into your helo, disappear and be invisible inside the helicopter. 

Edited by Kev2go
  • Like 2

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD