Some thoughts on my f15

wadaxiyo

Although it is an fc3 aircraft, both 27 and 29 have vortex

I like f15 very much, but his completeness is too low compared to other fc3 planes. no datalink,no vortex,and when he takes the fuel tank, the aerial tanker will not prompt when the air refueling is completed.Taking off with the nosewheel locked can also cause a puncture.When locking on an enemy, a fake cannon crosshair will appear even if the cannon is in range

27 minutes ago, wadaxiyo said:

Taking off with the nosewheel locked can also cause a puncture.

You're not suppose to lock the nosewheel on take off in F-15. Idk where people get this from?!

What vortex are you talking about? Overwing vapor? Yep, not implemented afair.

Datalink is not installed in the simulated version of the aircraft.

Have you wait for the actual gun range? Only then the pipper gets calculated properly.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

17小时前,draconus说:

You're not suppose to lock the nosewheel on take off in F-15. Idk where people get this from?!

What vortex are you talking about? Overwing vapor? Yep, not implemented afair.

Datalink is not installed in the simulated version of the aircraft.

Have you wait for the actual gun range? Only then the pipper gets calculated properly.

yeah overwing vapor,the translation software is not very accurate,F15 photos without the overwing vapor are not so amazing:(

Isn't the nose wheel steering locked when the plane takes off?"During takeoff roll, maintain directional control using nosewheel steering until flight controls become effective. Disengage nosewheel steering at 70 KIAS."Is the F15 wheel in dcs directly locked to prevent him from rolling?In the dcs settings Chinese translation he translates to the front wheel steering button

thanks for your comment:)

11小时前,Nahen说:

I wonder how many times - in real flying - the F-15C was refueled with suspended tanks to full...

No matter how many times he's used, he's at least a problem isn't he?As far as I know, JF17 seems to have this problem too🤒

1 hour ago, wadaxiyo said:

Isn't the nose wheel steering locked when the plane takes off?"During takeoff roll, maintain directional control using nosewheel steering until flight controls become effective. Disengage nosewheel steering at 70 KIAS."Is the F15 wheel in dcs directly locked to prevent him from rolling?In the dcs settings Chinese translation he translates to the front wheel steering button

What is the source of that citation? It is neither from DCS F-15C nor RL F-15 manuals. There are two bindings for nose wheel steering: NWS disengage and NWS range. The former is useless for the simmer since it does not lock it - quite the contrary - it allows it to swivel 360°! The latter is used to allow tight turning during taxi.

For the AAR bug, please save a short track showing the issue and upload in a new thread or this one:

It is not tagged as reported so we're not sure if it's even on the list.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria