[NO BUG] Markpoints not working

Ian Boys UK

When I am flying I should be able to press the MRQ button and the VAL to set a markpoint but I don't have the M91 (etc) markers show up on the INS.

For clarity - the markpoint itself works but the M91, M92, M93 don't show on the INS.

See Chuck's Guide section 13.5

Edited by Ian Boys UK

I don't know if this helps, as it wasn't clear if you were attempting to set them in PREP to view the info -- but you can't set them as PREP. Once they are created by hitting MRQ, and then VAL, you can only select them them as DEST by pressing DEST 91, 92, or 93 to get  distance and bearing indications on the HUD nav mode and IDN (navigation indicator).

Edited by kablamoman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ian Boys UK said:

When I am flying I should be able to press the MRQ button and the VAL to set a markpoint but I don't have the M91 (etc) markers show up on the INS.

For clarity - the markpoint itself works but the M91, M92, M93 don't show on the INS.

See Chuck's Guide section 13.5

Hi,

Markpoints no longer display M91. M92 and M93 lights on the PCN. This is only a feature of the Mirage 2000D INS and is not present on our 2000C.

Thanks.

• Like 2

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Ah thank you. Then all is as it should be.

1 hour ago, kablamoman said:

I don't know if this helps, as it wasn't clear if you were attempting to set them in PREP to view the info -- but you can't set them as PREP. Once they are created by hitting MRQ, and then VAL, you can only select them them as DEST by pressing DEST 91, 92, or 93 to get  distance and bearing indications on the HUD nav mode and IDN (navigation indicator).

Yep, it does work as you described. It was the display issue only but MHJ has clarified that. Thank you.

• myHelljumper changed the title to [NO BUG] Markpoints not working