Part 1?

Hey BD, thanks for such a brilliant campaign. I'd put it to one side for a while but am now working my way through it for the third time. I love it for its uniqueness and how immersively it teaches the Warthog inside and out. I thought I knew this aircraft well nwfore this campaign but it's taught me so much more.

Now, I know you have been rather busy, what with the new amazing Raven One  campaign but the question has to be asked..... is part 2 in the works? 🤞 

Ta

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry I'm a little late to the party here. Right now I'm indirectly working on pt.2. I've been learning a tremendous amount of stuff recently and I plan on incorporating a lot of what I've learned into pt.2 where I can, where it makes sense and what I'm allowed to share/use. I'm about start on training on the weapons/tactics/procedures of flying the A-10C which is what pt.2 will be all about. As I learn my plan is to work on scripts parallel to that. Me writing the script has always been the pacing item with Iron Flag, Baltic is a Machine and never sleeps so it is in my lap. As it is, yes it is in the works, right now the pace is very slow. Hopefully before too long pace will pick up and we can give you guys some legitimate news on it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Go Ugly Early!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Part 2 will be much better! The missions will be more fun since it will be about weapons/tactics with the admin stuff already laid down in Part 1. I've also learned so much in the past few years regarding comm flow and all that. I think it will sound much more authentic. I've also learned quite a lot in the A-10 so hopefully some of that will spill over into Part 2 as well!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Go Ugly Early!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...