Export Radar to Second Monitor

Has anyone been able to export the radar to a second monitor? 

I've been giving it a try and it seems like the file structure to the radar is quite different from the other modules.  I have the Monitor lua setup and the "dofile" for the Radar_Cyrano_IV-legacy_init.lua but can't figure out which one it is.  🤔

Probably going to get worse as they add the next three versions, although by then I hope it's figured out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Thanks Foogle. 
i had set up a custom monitor lua for a center display.

I’ll follow up with the RMFCD and just tweak the position. 

Cheers. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

• 1 year later...

Dear members,

I would like to ask forum support for a project I am running.

I am converting original Mirage F-1CG radar to digital. With an LCD.
Because at the moment it is in static mode and not for simulation use, I would like to play some videos in loop mode.

So I am using a raspberry pi. What I ask and hope to have some support from people, is 4 to 5 videos, with Air to Air target lock, Dogfight, and other search modes. From 3 minutes to 5 each video. Because I DON'T KNOW how to export only the radar image, to be able to record videos and use it, plus my PC is very old, and I have many issues with running DCS. So I ask for your help / support, if someone has the radar export to record these videos for me. 

Thank you very much!

289130611-278a5652-f12b-494b-86f8-e3947f3fccb5.jpg

323324693-690501582565133-1880060677732875953-n.jpg

Edited by micaGR83