CM802AKG control mode, which one closer to reality?

Torbernite

I see the special option added now, one mode as before and the new mode permits the guide camera turns without turning the missile. So which one is closer to the real system?

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

2 hours ago, Torbernite said:

I see the special option added now, one mode as before and the new mode permits the guide camera turns without turning the missile. So which one is closer to the real system?

Guide camera turns without turning the missile? Then how do you steer the missile? 

the default option stayed the original method. So I assume that one is closest to reality 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

5分钟前,AeriaGloria说:

Guide camera turns without turning the missile? Then how do you steer the missile? 

the default option stayed the original method. So I assume that one is closest to reality 

I mean somehow like the SLAM, turn camera while missile keeps its way, designate, and the missile would turn to the designation then.

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

checked with SME, the designated one is closer to reality.

13 minutes ago, AeriaGloria said:

use T5 press to designate new destination.

btw, there's bug for akg control area.

a walkaround fix is to turn 180 after launching akg.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

12 hours ago, uboats said:

checked with SME, the designated one is closer to reality.

use T5 press to designate new destination.

btw, there's bug for akg control area.

a walkaround fix is to turn 180 after launching akg.

Thank you! I think I’ll change to that then! Might make things easier anyways to be able to look and see where I want to go and fine tune destination and then only have signal loss from maneuver once, rather then constant signal loss from multiple small corrections. Thank you!

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg