Desert Miracle, Mirage F1CE/MiG-21Bis Dynamic Persistent Campaign

image.png

Dynamic persistent campaign around fictional Jordan-Iraq border conflict

Welcome into Desert Miracle SP/MP PVP/PVE dynamic persistent DCS campaign. Mission can be played solo in SP or with other players in hosted MP/dedicated server MP. There is always PVE element as world is populated with fighting AI for both sides. Time passes and destroyed units will be carried over stages.

Supported modules

Mirage F1CE, MiG-21Bis

Required modules

Syria

See readme.txt for installation and usage.

Enjoy and check six!

What's new

Desert Miracle v1.0
* Initial release

DDC engine v2.4
* Added MGRS coords format

DDC engine v2.3
* Added RED/BLUE coords format and elevation units for targets report

DDC engine v2.2
* Fixed uncompletable ground groups that sometimes have all units destroyed and still reports as alive
* Additional functionality for helicopter ops

DDC engine v2.1
* Fixed CheckDispatcherSquadronConditions error in log when squadron is destroyed

DDC engine v2.0
* Dynamic persistent weather
* Numerous fixes and enhancements
* Improved AI ground strike generation using Moose new auftrag
* Possibility to display target coordinates and their position is marked on F10 map
* Updated to latest Moose version

DDC engine v1.0
* Initial release

Download

Desert Miracle (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

Edited by ataribaby
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ataribaby, just some little questions:

1_ Can you explain with a little more details how to use the campaign in single player mode? I have read the readme.txt, but i want to know what type of .miz file i have to use for completing a mission, close DCS and restart with "persistence" of the units? Because there are mission-loader.miz, mission stage.miz, etc.

2_ And the first task is "destroy 20 enemy aircraft". If i finish this task, there are other types of task after that?

3_ I can only use sidewinders or 550. Not Matra 530. This is an issue or it's normal?

Sorry if i make typos, English is not my native language, ant i try to wrote without google trad.

And thanks for your work!

• Like 2

Hi kaiseracd

#1 you always start campaign with DDC_Desert_Miracle_mission_loader.miz or if you want start new then run DDC_Desert_Miracle_mission_reset.miz and after that  DDC_Desert_Miracle_mission_loader.miz as normal, no matter if you are in SP or in MP,

You can exit mission anytime, progress and time and date will be persisted next time you continue campaign with DDC_Desert_Miracle_mission_loader.miz.

Technical note: DDC_Desert_Miracle_mission_loader.miz always generates actual mission DDC_Desert_Miracle_mission_stage.miz based on DDC_Desert_Miracle_mission_stage_template.miz and loads it automatically. 

#2 It is only task, it is pure air superiority campaign.

#3 Thats how it is, I limited loadout only to IR missiles for both sides. You can open DDC_Desert_Miracle_mission_stage_template.miz and change that pylon restricitions if you want.

Hope it helps.

Edited by ataribaby
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...