A wish for what NOT to get.

DmitriKozlowsky

1 hour ago, DmitriKozlowsky said:

I doubt we are gonna get a map of what is almost entire natin of Egypt. It'll be Sinai penninsula with Red Sea and Gulf of Aqaba. May some edge of map territory of Jordan and Saudi Arabia. In short. sand, hills, and sparce coastlines. Doubtfull we will see Nile delta, as that gas to include cities of Alexandria and parts of Cairo. Huge amount urban data.

I'm quite sure we'll get a map that coincides with the stomping grounds of the western/ southern YKW front. This would extend as far south as Luxor/ Hurghada and possibly even Aswan, maybe even including parts of the Nasser Reservoir.

Not including the Nile and Nile Delte would be so stupid, ED wouldn't hand out an agreement. Most of the area is just desert, after all.

See you over Tanta!

• Like 1

So ein Feuerball, JUNGE!

11 hours ago, DmitriKozlowsky said:

Doubtfull we will see Nile delta, as that gas to include cities of Alexandria and parts of Cairo.

The map announcement already says these areas will be covered.

• Like 1

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

On 8/17/2022 at 10:04 AM, Exorcet said:

The map announcement already says these areas will be covered.

OK. Perhaps the Nile delta terrain will make this map more interesting. I haven't checked lately, does ED still forbid placing naval units on rivers. THey allow LARC to cross rivers. Perhaps riverine units will be part of DCS soon.