Steam VR (1.22.13) crash while startup DCS in VR on windows 11

Ross-impress

I just received my new system and installed all software i need to fly DCS in VR. All my drivers, steam, steamvr, Nvidia drivers are the latest drivers.

When i start up DCS everything seems normal but once in the cockpit steamVR is frozen and gives an error, Oh non, unexcepted error, please restart.

I reinstalled steam, steamvr, windows reality, etc... but still the same problem.  Sometimes, maybe 5% it will work and startup, but mostly it's frozen and i need to restart steamVR but without solution.

My system, windows 11 home, i9 - 12900, 32GB of ram, 2TB SSD, Cougar flightstick and the HP reverb G2/V2. (all drivers and software are up to date)

Maybe somebody had same issue.... maybe windows 11 is the problem, but i don't know...

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Great!! Thank you, seems to resolve my problem 🙂

Maybe you can also help me out with the 'out of window problem', once i receive this message in my screen, the fps dropped from 50 to 20.

Configuration:  

Windows 11 Home/ Intel Core i9-12900FRTX 3080 10 GB/ 64GB DDR4-3200/ 2 TB m.2 NVMe/ HP Reverb G2/V2/ Thrustmaster Cougar Hotas/ 

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT@ross_impress • Instagram-foto's en -video's  (everything about the real flying world, drone and DCS)

Good to hear!

I don't know about the message you're getting, but I do know there's an option in DCS to prevent your mouse to get out of DCS, or something approaching (I don't use VR at all). Check the Special tab in DCS options.

• Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.