I had message, Black Shark no authorization, removed re-installed, now problems

Ramstein

I had message, Black Shark no authorization, removed re-installed, now problems. My controls all porked. I cannot add back in my VR Zoom, for VR. How to fix controls? Thanx.

anyone know how to fix my VR Zoom in BS? not will not accept that binding. It was working great for many years, then Win11 GPU scheduling caused DCS to crash, then I got a BS not authorized which caused DCS to not run, then I removed BS, and reinstalled it, and then DCS would run, then the binding got Borked. The cells in the control binding are closed, unable to open them for VR Spyglass zoom, which worked perfect until the FIASCO. Too many hours of trying to fix. I know about the joystick LUA files, but still cannot fix this problem. My VR and my Thrustmaster stick and MFG pedals all work fine in all of the other modules. Thanx

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

small note. I can't do the UI layer with the keys and bindings I prefer, because I have too many modules that have all of the other keys, buttons, and switches used. I had one of the hats or rockers working as the zoom before this fiasco.

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

Removing and re-installing the BS module is probably not helpful.
Have you tried this?:
Under "C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Config\Input\" delete the folder "ka-50". Or just re-name it so the software will ignore it.

Then re-start the game. You should now be able to re-enter your bindings (and delete the unwanted default bindings).

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I did everything, uninstalling and re-installing was the only option after the fiasco. I had to use the UI Layer to put the VR Zoom controls back. No idea why the DCS module was the victim of the whole fiasco. All my VR zooms were suing different keys so I could not use the same keys and buttons for each module. I guess it is working now, but took a few days to figure all this out. Huge PIA!  Thanx for the help though.

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI