Advanced Trigger Actions - Arguments/Params

rwbishUP

I'm trying to move on to more advanced trigger options and settings, and I'm working on using the "PLAYERS UNIT ARGUMENT IN RANGE" trigger. Could someone point me too where I could get more information on using the arguments and parameters for triggers? And, maybe where I could find the file within my DCS install, that would have the numeric value, for the aircraft I want to associate the triggers with?

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

51 minutes ago, rwbishUP said:

Could someone point me too where I could get more information on using the arguments and parameters for triggers?

On this thread is a document that explains how these triggers work:

as for specific arguments, they vary from one aircraft to the next, here is a document for the A-10C arguments:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hoF1SPxU_LPLyECBRA

And here is a similar document for the UH-1H

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26hLkamsjvE-RpNz7MZw

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks a ton @Rudel_chw for helping me out!

• Like 1

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15