F-18C Targeting Pod in Color

Punisher74

Looks like modern TGP Litening now displays color in TV mode, See link! Can We get this for the F/a-18C And or a SuperBug Official MOD? 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/litening-targeting-pod-tested-on-f-a-18-super-hornet-for-first-time?fbclid=IwAR3-r84NwzcmotohffLoTUjIOjZLzZgyaQ7f3mppYYcgi0G1wQddv-YYwr0

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

3 hours ago, Punisher74 said:

Can We get this for the F/a-18C

No because the F/A-18 we have is not a Super Hornet and because ED modeled one from 2007.

3 hours ago, Punisher74 said:

SuperBug Official MOD?

There is no official Super Hornet. You would have to ask the mod creators but pretty sure then dont have the needed tools to change that. Beside that, the colour is only beeing tested and wasnt intruduced into the airforce yet.

• Like 3

My skins

22 hours ago, Punisher74 said:

Looks like modern TGP Litening now displays color in TV mode, See link! Can We get this for the F/a-18C And or a SuperBug Official MOD? 

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/litening-targeting-pod-tested-on-f-a-18-super-hornet-for-first-time?fbclid=IwAR3-r84NwzcmotohffLoTUjIOjZLzZgyaQ7f3mppYYcgi0G1wQddv-YYwr0

Screen_220911_232948.png

Screen_220911_233106.png

And now to keep up with War Zone's latest article. Gotta say the LITENING pod fits the Rhino nicely, but we wont see it operational soon in rl i guess

Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]