Mission 20 - Coup de Grace

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Same problem for me. I have to wait for the SA8 to disappear on the RWR. 

Another thing: is it just me, or is this mission much more difficult than in previous versions? Seeing the videos from 3 or 1 year ago, the visibility was better, and the AAA not as deadly as what I encountered...
I've lost count of the number of attempts I've made... 😩

It's very frustrating for me right now...

Also never saw the flares due to the weather, visibility was so poor so waited for the SA-8 to disappear off the RWR. Once at the target had to be really aggressive in the manoeuvring to avoid the AAA and get the bombs off in CCIP. Hit the target and came back with rockets but took some hits from ground fire and limped back to base. Good mission but definitely harder than before.

Asus Dark Hero X570, AMD 5800x Oc to 5ghz on 2 cores, RX6900XT Reference Oc to 2700mhz+MPT, All on Custom Water Loop, 3600 CL15 XMP, 2xCrucial P5P 1T M2, Hotas Warthog, Reverb G2,

Latest DCS Open Beta and VR only

A10CII and AH64D, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Caucasus 

Yep, work to do, my final approach was further right than yours and lower with much more changes of direction to avoid the AAA. Keep going you can do it.

• Like 1

Asus Dark Hero X570, AMD 5800x Oc to 5ghz on 2 cores, RX6900XT Reference Oc to 2700mhz+MPT, All on Custom Water Loop, 3600 CL15 XMP, 2xCrucial P5P 1T M2, Hotas Warthog, Reverb G2,

Latest DCS Open Beta and VR only

A10CII and AH64D, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Marianas, Caucasus 

• 2 weeks later...

It is harder with new weather effects, I agree, but it is doable - I finished it on second attempt 🙂 but keep the feedback please, if the general feeling is that this mission is too difficult, I'll change something to accommodate your requests. 

• Like 2
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png