"Reverse route" is not reversing the route

Moxica
Go to solution Solved by Raptor9,

The "Reverse route" function does not seem to reverse the route, but is just flipping the RTM page list, sorting with highest value first.
Can I this be used to navigate in "reverse" (as in back home?
What further steps do I need to take in case?

Edited by Moxica

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

• Moxica changed the title to "Reverse route" is not reversing the route
Just now, admiki said:

It works just fine. After reversing route, you need to go to RTE sub-page, press DIR and select desired waypoint on your new route. After that, exit RTE and it will guide you home.

Thanx a bunch "Miki"! ;D 
Testing immediately!

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

What is it supposed to do?
It does not reverse the waypoints in existing route, which remain unchanged after "reversing".
It just flip that list in RTM page.
I could allways "RTE" to waypoint without reversing that list.

• ED Team
  • Solution
29 minutes ago, Moxica said:

What is it supposed to do?
It does not reverse the waypoints in existing route, which remain unchanged after "reversing".
It just flip that list in RTM page.
I could allways "RTE" to waypoint without reversing that list.

Reversing the route simply reverses the auto-sequence order, which is represented in the RTM list. It doesn't change the position of the points themselves. W01 will still be at whatever coordinates it is at. However, the sequence will now go in reverse order when the points are overflown. ie W04, W03, W02, W01

• Like 2

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

Thanks guys. My head is working correctly now.  🙂 
Safely home.

• Like 1