No Mk 20 cluster bomb?

Tomcatter87

I've been messing around with some Desert Storm scenarios lately - and noticed that you can't equip the A-10C with Mk. 20 Rockeyes - I think that it's a pity. I know it's an old weapon and the current A-10Cs dont carry it. But since we don't have a full fidelity A-10A and that bomb was really important back then (they mostly carried either 4 Mk 82 or the Rockeyes), I' kindly ask if its possible to add it to the list of possible loadouts. 

Edited by Tomcatter87
  • Like 1

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Is the CBU99 available?  I got the impression that it was basically the same.

As it happens, I’m currently playing around with the same scenario, though mainly with the Harrier, which mainly used rockeyes with the USMC.

• Like 1

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.