Failed Authorization

simo-dj
Go to solution Solved by simo-dj,

I am quite upset. When i launch the game this screen appears. 

I have all the modules listed there installed and everything went fine 'til now.

I did no changes nor install/uninstall anything. No mods were ever installed.

I have steam version. The first time, after this screen the game started and asked me to login (despite auto-login option was checked) but it took a lot and could not login properly.

Exit the game, restarted it, again this screen showed up but no login windows appeared and i found the base game (just Caucasus, just SU25 or whatever it is)

Anyone from ED team could help?

Thanks

authorization.jpg

"If you low&slow you're BBQing, if you hot&fast you're grilling, if you low&fast you're flying an Apache"

1 hour ago, simo-dj said:

Anyone from ED team could help?

I'm not from ED team, but I would reccomend checking that your PC time & time zone are correct, as a time mismatch can impede the authorization.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

3 ore fa, Rudel_chw ha scritto:

I'm not from ED team, but I would reccomend checking that your PC time & time zone are correct, as a time mismatch can impede the authorization.

Thanks @Rudel_chw but this doesn't seem to work. My pc is in the right time zone. 

Even now, i started dcs but it took a while and steam failed to get authorization and all my payed modules are disabled.

And i can't even figure out why this happen

"If you low&slow you're BBQing, if you hot&fast you're grilling, if you low&fast you're flying an Apache"

Seems you will have to open a support ticket here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB