DCS Version of Viacom

Outlaw24

I would like to see DCS create their own version of Viacom, and sell it as a module/add on to cover the cost. It a know fact they are working on a new version of ATC so maybe it can be combined or not. The super carrier is a perfect example on the optional add on. Then it will be always available and update, and not dependent on a third party. 

Edited by Outlaw24
  • Like 2

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Personally, I'd just like to see ED be a bit more willing to work with the community - such as RJ's request for these API's here:

We don't need ED to implement this - just give us the option to access this ourselves via binds, or let us know the API for their menu's. There's plenty of guys in the community keen to add to DCS if ED would let them and if they'd comply with RJ's request - not only would it serve to enhance Overlordbot well, but we'd be able to build an open source community version of VAICOM, and who knows what other wonderful features ourselves.

• Like 2