Many bugs of 2.8

Kunze13

So here are the bugs im having

1. Shadows across the entire map, even with almost no clouds(This is intermittent with no real trigger obvious)

2. Everyone's score across the board in MP is zero in every category always

3. Bort numbers on the F16CM always show 000, bort numbers on other player's Mi-8's seem to be showing in every possible spot no matter the skin(I.E over the writing on the tail)

4. Sometimes in MP any other program besides DCS such as SRS or Discord freezes or crashes, and DCS stops loading the map as i fly, Petrovich stops talking to me, and no amount of waiting seems to fix it the only fix is to restart DCS entirely

Specs are 
Gpu: 3070 RTX
Cpu: I7 10700K
Ram: 64gb DDR4
Drive: M.2 SSD 1tb

Screen_221103_035605.png

Screen_221103_035608.png

Edited by Kunze13
Forgot a few things

39 minutes ago, Tholozor said:

Aside from the improper report, basically everything you mentioned has already been reported.

What's improper about it . Maybe the customer is getting tired of upgrading their computers to keep up with the very old patched up DCS  engine. . Nothing improper about spending $1000s of dollars hey.

He has every right to complain. 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .

58 minutes ago, KoN said:

What's improper about it . Maybe the customer is getting tired of upgrading their computers to keep up with the very old patched up DCS  engine. . Nothing improper about spending $1000s of dollars hey.

He has every right to complain. 

He can make complaints all he wants, but bug reports have guidelines: 

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

21 hours ago, Tholozor said:

He can make complaints all he wants, but bug reports have guidelines: 

I see what you're saying . My bad . 

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .